Ms D'souza-Arato, Bedfordshire
Thank you for the quick and smooth sale of my mother's house. We will recommend your service to all our friends.
This property is part of our Chain Free Property promotion.
This is a new build property
Beautiful 3 Bed New Home Perfect for first time buyers
Available on help to buy with a deposit of only 18,798 needed"
Last Few Plots Remaining At Penrose Park - Reserve Today!
Call 01604 664380 Now to book your viewing!
The Elstow is a stunning detached three bedroom property set on a thriving new and vibrant development within the charming market town of Biggleswade.
The development has a desirable location perfect for families with good schools and amenities nearby. As well as being a great location for professionals with an approximate commute of only 30min into London.
The Elstow comprises;
- Entrance Hall with storage and a cloakroom.
- A separate good sized living room with French doors that open out to the garden.
- A sizeable open plan Kitchen and family/breakfast room that includes French doors opening out to the garden.
- The stairs lead up to a spacious landing which leads to a master bedroom that includes fitted wardrobes, added storage and an en-suite. As well as a further two bedrooms and a family bathroom which includes a bath.
- Externally there is a Garage with light and power where applicable. As well as an enclosed rear garden with a patio area and a garden shed for useful extra storage.
The Elstow is built by award winning house-builder Martin Grant Homes.
The development includes;
- Contemporary high specification homes
- Commutable to London
- Superb schooling nearby
- Heart of the new Kings Reach community
- Vast open green spaces to explore
- It's a great time to buy! (Low interest rates and fixed mortgages available)
- Government Help to Buy Scheme is available
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Live chat opening hours are 9am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria. That's why it's important that you speak to one of our Mortgage and Protection Consultants from Countrywide Mortgage Services. They will be able to give you information, talk you though your mortgage and protection needs and find the best products for you, using a wide range of lenders and its insurance partners.