Ms D'souza-Arato, Bedfordshire
Thank you for the quick and smooth sale of my mother's house. We will recommend your service to all our friends.
This property is part of our Chain Free Property promotion.
This is a new build property
Stamp Duty Paid!
Viewable - Open Weekend This Weekend 10Am - 5Pm
Help To Buy Available
Fantastic Value For Money!
Stone Worktops, Kitchen Island, Ceramic Floor Tiles, Downlighters, All As Standard And Stamp Paid On Plot 466
Ready To Move Into!
Plot 466 - South West Facing Garden Corner Plot with Garage and Parking.
Help to Buy AVAILABLE
-Superb Schools Nearby
-Commutable To London In 30 Min!!
The Hatley comprises;
- Entrance Hall with storage and a cloakroom.
- A separate good sized living room with French doors that open out to the garden.
- A sizeable open plan Kitchen and family/breakfast room that includes French doors opening out to the garden.
- The stairs lead up to a spacious landing which leads to a master bedroom that includes fitted wardrobes and an en-suite. As well as a further 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom which includes a bath.
- Externally there is a Garage with light and power where applicable. As well as an enclosed rear garden with a patio area and a garden shed for useful extra storage.
The Hatley is a stunning semi detached four bedroom property set on a thriving new and vibrant development within the charming market town of Biggleswade.
The development has a desirable location perfect for families with good schools and amenities nearby. As well as being a great location for professionals with an approximate commute of only 30 min into London.
Built by award winning house-builder Martin Grant Homes.
Images shown are examples from our Martin Grant show home.
Help to buy is subject to terms and conditions 392950 full price
Stamp For Owner/Occupiers Only
Show Home Not Specific House Type
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate
Live chat opening hours are 9am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria. That's why it's important that you speak to one of our Mortgage and Protection Consultants from Countrywide Mortgage Services. They will be able to give you information, talk you though your mortgage and protection needs and find the best products for you, using a wide range of lenders and its insurance partners.