Terms and Conditions for the Wilson Peacock Discounted Selling Fees
1. The Wilson Peacock Discounted Selling Fees (“the Promotion”) is offered by Countrywide Estate Agents trading as Wilson Peacock (“the Promoter”) whose registered address is Greenwood House, 1st Floor, 91-99 New London Road, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 0PP.
2. The Promotion will be available for a limited time only from [1st February 2020, 00.01 hrs] (“Start Time”) and shall automatically terminate no later than at 23:59 hrs on [30st December 2020] (“Closing Time”).
3. The Promotion is open to eligible customers only. An eligible customer is one who is 18 years or over and whose property is not currently listed as for sale with the Promoter, including employees of the Promoter and their associates but excluding any other persons who are connected in any way to this Promotion (“Customer”). Proof of age and identity may be required. The Customer’s property instructed for sale must be within a 5 mile radius of the Promoter’s branch where the property is being listed for sale.
4. Customers can participate in the Promotion by entering into a sale sole agency agreement with the Promoter at their standard commission rate for a residential property to be listed on the open market, all between the Start Time and Closing Time (“Agreement”). The Promoter’s Agreement fees must be a minimum of £2,100 excluding VAT (£2,520 incl VAT) for the promotion in clause 5 to apply.
5. Customers participating in the Promotion shall receive a £300 discount on the Promoter’s Agreement fees, in addition too:
- Professional Photography
- RightMove & Zoopla Upgrades
- Video Tour
- Free Countrywide FastStart Conveyancing
- Professional Floor Plans
6. If the property is withdrawn or suspended from sale within the sole agency period specified in the Agreement, the Customer must pay a final marketing fee as specified in the Agreement.
7. For any clarification about the Promotion, please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org].
8. The sale of the property is subject to contract/the Agreement including but not limited to the payment of the Promoter’s commission fees.
9. The Offer is not transferable and not exchangeable for cash (whether in part or whole) or any other offer. The cash value of the Offer is 0.00001p.
10. The Offer is not applicable to any other fees, including but not limited to commission fees, the cost of the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), the cost of enhanced marketing, bespoke brochure fees, photography fees, conveyancing fees and fees for any other services offered by other Countrywide Group companies, which will all remain payable in full and in accordance with their respective signed terms/agreements.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Promotion at any time without notice.
12. By taking part in this Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Offer to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
14. The Promoter reserve the right to refuse any instruction and its decision on the Promotion shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
16. If you have instructed another agent on a sale sole agency basis, please consider those terms before entering into the Agreement with the Promoter.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.